COVID-19 UPDATE AND
The Dental Studio Knutsford is reopening on Monday 6th July as part of our phased reopening. We will continue to triage urgent dental care via the telephone and Zoom until this time.
We will be reopening to the public again on the 6th July but we would like you to bear with us as it will not be business as usual for a little while longer and we have put in place measures to keep you safe during your visit. The new safety precautions will restrict the number of patients and staff that we are able to have onsite at any given time, the type of treatment we are able to offer and the amount of time we are able to spend with you.
The safety of patients and staff remains our focus and we hope to resume to ‘normal’ services as soon as we can. But in the mean time you will see some changes at your next appointment.
- Please do not attend the practice without an appointment. The door will be locked to ensure social distancing and limit the number of people in the practice. Please phone us to arrange an appointment.
- You will be triaged prior to your appointment over the telephone and at your appointment for COVID-19 as part of our safety procedure. You will also be asked to have your temperature check by a member of staff on entrance. This will be non-contact and is voluntary but recommended.
- There will be hand sanitiser available as you enter the building. We do not require you to wear a mask for your dental appointment.
- As the waiting rooms will not be in use we ask that you remain in your car or outside the building. We will phone you to let you know we are ready for your appointment. To minimise contact between patients and ensure safety the appointments will be staggered and shorter than usual.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer any refreshments during your visit.
- Toilet facilities will not be available to patients unless necessary. Please ensure you have prepared for this prior to your visit.
- Please attend alone unless you need to be accompanied by a parent or carer.
- We ask you to follow the 2m distancing rule as you move around the building.
- Contactless payments under £30.00 can be taken at reception. Non-contactless payments can be taken prior to your visit by BACS transfer or over the telephone. We would prefer to avoid handling cash payments during this time but if you have no alternative to a cash payment please bring the correct amount in a sealed bag.
- All staff have been fully trained in Infection Prevention & Control, will be wearing the appropriate PPE and all rooms will be fully disinfected between patients.
Most of all, thank you for your understanding with our new protocols, stay safe and we look forward to seeing you all!
The Dental Team
| Trading Terms
| Powered by Yell Business
© 2022. The content on this website is owned by us and our licensors. Do not copy any content (including images) without our consent.